Information about Activities and Resources can be imported from Microsoft Excel or other
programs which support the XML Spreadsheet clipboard format.
To import data:
- Select the data you wish to import in Microsoft Excel, and use the Edit / Copy menu item to
copy the data to the clipboard.
- In the Risk Assessment Toolkit, select from the Tools menu, select either Import Activities from Clipboard
or Import Resources from Clipboard.
- In the following dialog box, select the column headings to match the input data. Also check Ignore first row as it is a header if appropriate.
- If you wish to update exsiting data, check Update existing entries if they have the same name.
The default is that all rows are considered to be new resources or activities that should be added to your analysis.
(Using this option allows you to update previously imported data with new values.)
- Click OK to import the data.
- Each row must contain the name of the acivity or resource being imported.
- Any monetary amounts are assumed to be in the reporting currency set for the analysis.
(See the report on currency conversion rates if you need to change this.)
- Time periods (e.g. RTO, RPO) are assumed to be measured in hours.
- Locations or organization units (departments) referenced will be automatically created if no item with the same name exists.
Could this help file be improved? Is there something we missed? Please take a few seconds to tell us
using our support form
© Albion Research Ltd. 2017